• Oregon State University, Department of Chemistry Sep 2012 – Sep 2017
PhD, supervised by Prof. David Ji
GPA: 3.80/4.00, anticipated graduation: Spring 2017
• Jilin University, Department of Chemistry Sep 2008 – Jun 2012
Bachelor of Science, supervised by Prof. Bai Yang
Research Associate, Case Western Reserve University Oct 2017 – Present
Solid state electrolyte development for lithium ion batteries.
Chemist Intern, CTO Office, Applied Materials May 2017 – Aug 2017
Thin film coating for energy storage applications.
• Metrology: thermal properties, air permeability, tensile strength, BET, XRD, LIBs assembling and testing.
• Established protocols for film edge profile measurements under microscope.
Research Assistant, Oregon State University Oct 2012 – May 2017
Hydronium-ion batteries with organic crystals as an electrode.
• Discovered and studied electrochemical storage of hydronium ions in organic crystals and their crystal structural evoluti...